10 Sep CPD workshops for primary school teachers
This month, National Drama launches The Primary Initiative: a series of high quality CPD drama workshops for primary school teachers.
The Blahs’ Artistic Director, Deborah Pakkar-Hull, will co-lead two afternoon sessions of training to enthuse and provide new strategies to enhance the teaching of literacy, cross-curricular work and social inclusion.
The aims of the workshops are to:
- introduce drama strategies to teachers who are new to drama;
- experience Drama as a pedagogy to approach core subjects and topics;
- highlight the learning potential when teacher and pupils work collaboratively in role;
- engage teachers in a drama experience that deepens their knowledge of drama skills, conventions and form;
- provide resources that can be used in the classroom.
The CPD workshops are only £30 per participating teacher and take place in multiple locations. Follow the links below for the school’s locations and to book online.
Click on the flyers below to read larger versions.